- Why others say you can’t – and what they really mean when they do.
- How to reframe life’s challenges into unique opportunities.
- Key strategies to help you turn negativity into fuel.
- Inspiration from women at all stages of life who prove that nothing is off-limits.
- Sort by Rating
- Tell Her She Can’t is a manifesto for every woman who has been told she isn’t strong enough, smart enough, or capable enough to do something—and the motivational anthem for those who have succeeded in spite of, and because of this. In Tell Her She Can’t, entrepreneur Kelly Lewis shares the true stories of 35 inspirational women who overcame the naysayers to achieve “impossible” dreams. Learn from women who have taken on the world to become pioneers in their fields, or who challenged gender stereotypes to build million-dollar businesses. Whether tackling outdated taboos or championing for greater representation and change, these powerhouses have used adversity as a springboard for empowerment and success – and you can too. You’ll discover: